The Academic organisation of the school is in the main the responsibility of curriculum area leaders. Parents who have particular subject concerns should contact the appropriate subject leader or if there are more general concerns the appropriate Key Stage Learning Co-ordinator.
- Head of English: Mrs Lynn Williams
- Head of Mathematics: Mrs Emma Williams
- Head of Science: Mr Dan Street
- Head of Technology: Miss Lindsay LLoyd
- Head of Modern Foreign Languages: Miss Lucy Douglas
- Head of Welsh: Miss Sandra Williams
- Head of Art/Creative Studies: Miss Charlotte Pilbeam
- Head of Business Studies: Mr Paul Evans
- Head of Geography: Mr Mike Farrell
- Head of History: Miss Andrea Osborne
- Heads of Beliefs and Ethics: Miss Andrea Osborn and Mr Mike Farrell
- Head of PSE: Miss Claire Marlor
- Head of Physical Education: Mr Mark Hamill
- Acting Head of Performing Arts: Mrs Ffion Cornelius
Anyone with concerns should contact the school to the appropriate Key Stage Learning Co-ordinator, Head of Curriculum Area. If issues cannot be resolved then the Senior Leadership Team of the school may be involved. The school has a formal complaints procedure.